Effective sale presentations
Power Point Presentations raise the effectiveness of commercial presentations. This is of course one of the elements of the puzzle called business meeting. This is a known fact for companies that measure their workers sales presentations effectiveness.
I suggest going a step further than a ”basic sales presentation” and creating a collection of slides. They will be used as base of presentations for individual business meetings.
How often does your teams’ presentations make a success?
EXAMPLE OF USABILITY: KNOWLEDGE BASE – presentation base.
The company collects individual slides realizing the idea: „one slide / one thought”. This is an all access collection of informative and persuasive materials involving product and service topics.
From this set of already prepared slides, particular individuals will create their own presentations for their clients. An example of such slides is a one with: product visualization, presenting usage, showing results, parameters and so on…
The important thing is that this slides will be constantly updated with new knowledge or ideas.
With the base prepared this certain way, you can in no time construct whole presentations matched to your clients’ needs.
Additional advantages of this method:
- Flexible sale presentations – adjusted to clients’ needs. Such approach offers a lot of options. As the result of the variety of elements affecting sales success:
- meetings vary and need different types of argumentation – this is why sales presentation needs to be adjusted to the STAGE OF THE SALE,
- clients vary – this is why different materials need to be shown to individuals with an extensive knowledge of our market and different to people without such knowledge,
- purchase motives of our clients vary – you can’t win a potential client with low price if he foremost values high quality!
- sale stages vary – this is why you need a different slide presentation for your first meeting with the client and a different one when you are trying to impress your client with the product value,
- presentations makers vary – because of our individual preferences it isn’t easy to adjust your own “sales persona” to a presentation created by someone else.
- The ability to quickly create a presentation will incline individuals to think about which arguments and information are most important for his clients. As a result the merchant will present selected information to his client and not materials for everybody.
- Systematized sales training process for new employees that will include all needed information used during a sales presentation.
- An unified and consistent sales communication during companies business meetings..
Have questions? Write us!